Senior Compensation Analyst
The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide analytical and reporting support to the Total Compensation and HRIS teams. The incumbent will be a key contributor in annual total compensation processes and HR-related projects, and provide in-depth analysis and recommendations on total compensation related matters. The incumbent will also provide support on HR/workforce analytics, including reporting and developing reporting tools within the HRIS.
- Coordinate and administer annual performance management and salary administration processes, including production of reports and analyses.
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis on short-term incentive and salary budget forecasts.
- Play a key role in the calculation and communication of short-term incentive awards. Assist in the development and update of short-term incentive plan documentation.
- Maintain all salary and compensation information and documentation (data integrity, job structure) including developing and maintaining job profiles.
- Prepare a variety of special reports and analysis to monitor the integrity and competitiveness of our compensation programs and make recommendations on various total compensation issues and opportunities.
- Coordinate annual survey submission processes, including job matching, data collection, survey submission and data validation. Compile and analyze results and make recommendations for structure updates and positioning based on findings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of compensation policies and programs by gathering market intelligence, performing statistical analysis, designing data modeling scenarios and conducting in-depth costing of programs.
- Conduct job analysis and evaluate jobs using established evaluation systems, determine grade level and prepare appropriate records in the system while ensuring Pay Equity compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, communications, resources and presentations for Total Compensation team to review with HR and the business in support of compensation planning and program delivery.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and provide input to establish processes for new programs.
- Support the HR department with education and understanding of compensation practices and framework.
- Assist in the design, testing, and implementation of compensation planning and other HRIS tools & technology, as well as providing training to end user groups.
- Generate and create standard and ad hoc reports from HRIS as required to support HR-related programs and special projects; liaise with provider and HRIS Program Specialist on reporting issues.
- Provide data and reporting expertise by understanding user-requirements and translating that into reliable data and metrics.
- Support the Corporate HR team with the development and communication of processes and procedures to enhance the data integrity within the HRIS as well as making recommendations to enhance system-reporting capabilities and maintaining and enhancing HRIS modules.
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- University degree with additional training and/or focus in Human Resources Management and/or Compensation.
- Currently working towards or has obtained Certified Compensation Professional (CCP).
- 2 to 4 + years progressive experience in a data analyst/compensation role with exposure to compensation practices and annual compensation processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources information systems (experience with Ceridian Dayforce HCM would be an asset).
- Proven track record of identifying trends and developing insight from large data sets.
- Advanced to Expert skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint (strong pivot table and v-lookup).
- Energetic, passionate, with drive for excellence and making things happen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exposure to presenting and facilitating compensation training and information sessions.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is critical.
- Capacity to handle high-pressure situations and tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Terrapure Environmental is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment without discrimination and employ personnel without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground. Our philosophy is to provide fair and equal employment and development opportunities for our employees based on skills and capability.
Terrapure Environmental provides applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation upon request, as may be required.
How to Apply
Please submit your application on-line under careers at http://www.terrapureenv.com.
Thank you for your interest but only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.