Associate, HR Business Partner
As an Associate HR Business Partner, you will provide day-to-day employee relations and performance management guidance to managers and supervisors. The Associate HRBP will also and partner with HRBPs, mangers, and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Additional responsibilities include:
- Administer, interpret, and provide advice on HR policies, practices and procedures
- Conduct thorough and objective internal workplace investigations and recommend appropriate course of action
- Proactively work with employees and managers to identify potential issues and/or trends in the workplace and develop/implement solutions
- Maintain knowledge of employment laws and regulations related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance
- Manage HR workflow and HRIS data changes (job and salary changes, off-boarding, etc.)
- Assist HRBPs with key talent and total rewards processes including performance calibrations, talent review and assessment, merit increase and bonus recommendations, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, HR, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years relevant HR experience, preferably as a Generalist or Business Partner in a business-to-business services company CHRP or CHRL is preferred
- Demonstrated success in independently managing employee relations issues of moderate complexity and a working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including employee relations, performance management, compensation, organizational development, etc.
- Consulting skills, including identifying and anticipating client needs and making recommendations
- Conflict management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including modifying approach based on audience
- Ability to build trust and relationships at all levels of the organization and guide and influence outcomes without direct authority
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively multitask, prioritize, and adapt as business needs change
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of UltiPro HRIS system a plus.
- Must be willing to travel approx. 20% of the time.
Element Fleet Management is the world's leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
All offers of employment are conditioned upon completion, to Element’s satisfaction, of a background investigation that will include, but is not limited to, a criminal record check, credit check and verification of highest level of education completed and prior employment & references (unless prohibited by law).
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer. It also is Element ’s policy to comply with all applicable local and federal laws regarding consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process please contact Jennifer Garcia, Human Resources Business Partner, 905-366-2173, with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. You will be contacted within 48 hours.
More searches like this
- Automotive Services Generalist Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Mississauga
- Finance, other than banking Generalist Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Mississauga
- Transportation (e.g. Air, Rail, Trucking) Generalist Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Mississauga