Human Resources Administrator
Join the Flynn Family and experience the Flynn Way.
As North America’s leading building envelope contractor, Flynn Group of Companies employs over 4500 employees, with branches coast-to-coast across Canada and multiple branches in the United States. The “Flynn Way” is what sets us apart. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a close-knit family work environment, stability, the opportunity to advance your career, and much, much more.
The foundation of our success is having the right people on our crew.
Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we’ve made Flynn a place they want to work. At Flynn, we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills amongst teams that innovate and educate, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
- Work for one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
- Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
- Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
- On-site gym facilities
This position will be a 12-month contract, based out of our Mississauga location, reporting to the HR Generalist. *This is an entry-level position; New graduates welcome to apply*
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Administrator include:
- Supporting recruitment efforts by posting and sorting job advertisements, sourcing resumes, conducting phone pre-screens, arranging interviews, sitting in on interviews, conducting reference checks
- Ensure payroll and IT are aware of all new and departing employees
- Assist with new hire orientations and the onboarding process
- Track, document, and ensure all applicable paperwork is completed for organizational changes, i.e. position transfers/promotions
- Participating in the HR team’s special development projects
- Assist with assembling benefits packages and processing new enrollments
- Compile reports as required
- Maintain employee files
- Attend job fairs and school outreach programs
- Support Regional HR Generalist as needed
Skills/Qualifications of the Human Resources Administrator include:
- Must be a recent graduate of a post-secondary degree/certificate program in Human Resources Management
- Excellent computer skills and superior knowledge of all MS Office Suite programs
- Excellent planning, organization, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive and process-oriented working style, with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, meet pressing deadlines and anticipate client needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- A Team Player
Additional Role Information:
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com