Sr. Human Resources Generalist
6 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Employee Relations – establish a strong HR presence and be the first point of contact for all HR related matters.
- Full Cycle Recruitment – work with managers to identify and address talent requirements; develop and implement strategies for sourcing the best candidates; screen, interview, test and complete reference checks on candidates for employment vacancies; prepare offer packages; track recruitment-related information (i.e. Vacancy report, etc.).
- Onboarding – assist with orientation & onboarding for all new employees.
- Performance Management – participate with managers in all stages of the review process; and assist managers with implementation of performance improvement plans.
- Training & Development – work with managers to identify training requirements and development opportunities; plan and implement Lunch and Learn sessions and other information awareness sessions for employees and management.
- Employee Engagement – drive employee engagement through clear and effective communication of company values, expectations, and culture; organize internal corporate events.
- Benefits Administration – effect benefits changes for existing staff, enroll new members and interface with the benefits carriers and plan administrators on general issues; review monthly billings from carriers.
- HR Policies & Programs – assists in the development, implementation and communication of HR policies, programs and processes and coaches/ guides leaders to ensure proper execution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on Business or Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant human resources experience; working towards CHRP designation.
- Previous U.S. HR and employment law experience strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of HR policies/programs and governing regulations.
- Experience with Ceridian payroll systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to engage individuals.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal skills to facilitate the communication process - must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess solid organizational skills, be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision and be capable of handling multiple assignments concurrently.
More searches like this
- Consumer Package Goods Generalist Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Brampton
- Material Handling / Storage Generalist Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Brampton
- Wholesale / Distribution Generalist Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Brampton