Manager, Organizational Development
Sofina Foods Inc. is a privately owned Canadian company, headquartered in Markham dedicated to providing great tasting, high quality food products for consumers. As one of the nation's leading manufacturers of primary and further processed food products, we are always looking to the future. Sofina Foods has a broad portfolio of branded and private label pork, beef, turkey and chicken products.
Sofina's family of branded products consists of: Lilydale, Janes, Mastro, San Daniele, Fearmans Pork, Fletcher's, Vienna, Cuddy, Quality Meats, Zam Zam, San Benedetto, Rio Mare and Lavazza. We have over 21 National locations in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan with over 4600 employees.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Talent Management, the Organizational Development Manager is responsible for supporting the culture and growth of the organization through the development of people and process through ‘what we do’ and ‘how we do it’. This role supports the organization by enabling plant success and ultimately the overall health of the organization. This role is accountable for the execution of the Sofina Leadership Summit as well enabling the culture through the onboarding and development of people.
- Working with the Senior Director, Talent Management to develop and implement various initiatives aimed at plant success and organizational health at both the plant level and organization wide.
- Act as a culture champion to support Sofina culture initiatives through collaborative work with functional leaders in all areas of the organization.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on, employee and leadership development, coaching and feedback, performance leadership and action planning.
- Ownership of execution of the Sofina Leadership Summit including design, implementation and sustainability.
- Culture onboarding to ensure strong foundation and understanding of the Sofina organization.
- Working in partnership with internal stakeholders develops OD solutions to support identified needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related discipline from an accredited institution required; graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years combined OD and HR experience with demonstrated experience in leadership development, talent management, and learning required.
- Large sized company experience is preferred as well as supplementary HR Operations experience. Manufacturing, food, or retail industry experiences an asset.
- Proven success developing, and or designing, and implementing OD and talent initiatives for geographically dispersed business with knowledge of organizational design principles.
- Excellent project management skills, strong attention to detail and ability to follow through.