Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care (“Yee Hong”) is a non-profit organization committed to providing a culturally appropriate caring community where seniors and others enjoy the highest quality of life to fullest, in the most independent and dignified way. In this community, seniors and their families have the opportunity to be cared for, socialize, interact, develop new skills and learn about health issues that may affect them in their golden years.
As a recognized leader in providing culturally appropriate quality seniors’ care and education, we understand our employees are our greatest resource in delivering excellent care and service, and we are committed to providing a rewarding work environment for them to thrive.
We are now inviting applicants to apply for this exciting opportunity within the Yee Hong team.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Recruiter coordinates and administers the full recruitment and selection cycle for different divisions and assists in provision and administration of other human resources programs and initiatives, including compensation and benefits, HRIS maintenance and payroll.
- Completion of post-secondary diploma/certificate/degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience, with 2 years experience in recruitment and selection. Previous experience in a healthcare or community services environment an asset.
- Previous experience in a unionized environment an asset
- Previous experience working with HRMS and Payroll an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to engage others in a pleasant, positive and professional manner
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to multi-task, be self-motivated, and work effectively with multiple deadlines and across multi sites, with minimal supervision
- Excellent team player
- Proficiency in MS Office required; knowledge of Chinese wordprocessing an asset. Ability to work with social media tools an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Relevant satisfactory work performance
- Regular travel between the Yee Hong sites, in particular the Markham and Mississauga location
- Use of own vehicle
Please submit resume indicating job reference number before closing date to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
- Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bonafide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
- Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector police reference check and medical clearance certificate
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.