Human Resources Business Partner
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Human Resource Business Partner for our Human Resources Team within our Mississauga Distribution Centre located at 333 Matheson Blvd West.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing counsel and the highest quality of HR support to managers. You will coach and support management with the administration of TDG Human Resources policies, procedures, and initiatives and work closely with the rest of the HR team in areas of: retention and talent development, employee relations and engagement, compensation and benefits, performance management and overall legal compliance.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As the Human Resource Business Partner, you will:
- Foster and drive team member engagement through the management of HR programs, policies and initiatives, including WCB, Disability and HR related training, reports and follow up.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention, and reduce turnover.
- Provides Employee Relations support including the interpretation of human resource policies and procedures as they relate to team members and Company objectives.
- Counsel management and resolve employee relations and performance management issues in the day-to-day.
- Promotes Health and Safety by ensuring compliance, partnering with operational management to implement a solution when a concern is brought up and administering training completion across locations. Liaise with regulatory authorities.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary degree in business or human resource management, with 5+ years Human Resources experience in an advisory or management capacity or equivalent combination is required.
- Knowledge of current HR policies & practices including knowledge of employment laws.
- CPHR designation or working towards the designation.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to travel as required
The Dufresne Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.