Human Resources Business Partner
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Closing Date: February 19, 2019
Town of Caledon is a dynamic municipality that successfully balances urban, rural and agricultural communities. Our energetic staff are guided by our core values that create an environment for continuous improvement and customer service excellence.
In addition to offering exciting career opportunities, the Town also provides a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Come see how you can make a difference.
Join TEAM Caledon – be a part of a team committed to exceptional customer service, managing strategically and encouraging innovation to enhance the quality of life in our community!
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, the HRBP is responsible for developing and managing Human Resources strategic and operational programs, activities and partnerships. The successful candidate will be supporting, advising and working with internal client portfolios, as assigned in a collaborative environment. This position will partner with clients in a proactive manner which builds and maintains partnerships, while providing guidance in managing workplace programs and iniatives, organizational effectiveness, change management and legislative impacts. The HRBP is the point-of-contact for assigned key HR functional areas (recruitment, compensation & benefits, disability management, health & safety, performance management, employee & labour relations).
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation preferred
- 5-7 years experience in the field of Human Resources; public sector experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal; a strong capacity to contribute solutions to complex problems
- Strong leadership skills; demonstrated ability to build, foster and maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders
- A thorough knowledge of legislation (Labour Relations Act, Employment’s Standards Act, Human Rights Act & Occupational Health & Safety Act etc..)
This position offers a salary range of $85,536.77 - $100,614.01 plus a competitive benefit package. Satisfactory passing of a criminal check, and proof of qualifications will be required of any successful candidate(s) for this position.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team of municipal professionals, please view the apply online: www.caledon.ca/careers
If needed and upon request, this document can be made available in an alternative format.