HR Analyst II
18 Month Contract
Through the construction and use of statistical models and data-driven analysis, the HR Analyst II, will deliver insights of the agency’s workforce to internal stakeholders within the business and to the HR team, enabling them to identify critical HR priorities and driving optimal decisions about our people.
• Produces regular HR reports and analytics as requested by the business i.e. headcount reports, workforce reports, monthly unit end reports, salary information, recruitment reports, ad-hoc HR dashboards etc.
• Builds, maintains and supports a variety of reports and/or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
• Contributes in the interpretation and analysis of workforce data and metrics using statistical techniques to provide reports that drive real-time actions and optimizations.
• Supports in benchmarking of trends in workforce planning and analytics.
• Assists the Manager, Human Resources in development of standard reports for internal customers.
• Produces data, reports, presentations and materials as required for all Learning and Development initiatives using the learning management system.
• Provides analysis, metrics and reporting to monitor and measure the success of Talent Management programs.
• Supports HR’s client service goals by continuously improving HR metrics, developing new dashboards, reporting processes and the quality standards used within the HR team.
• Maintains data integrity in systems through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.).
• Performs system maintenance including end to end user testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or updates. Collaborates with technical support team from vendors to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
• Identifies opportunities for improved quality and efficiency in HR processes. Optimizes the use of technology and develops tools to minimize transactional HR activity.
• Assists the HR Specialist – Policies in policy governance as needed.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• University Degree and three to five years of directly related work experience • Strong reporting and analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Visio
• Ability to “tell a story” through visualization methods.
• Background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, data mining, ad-hoc analysis and metrics and preparing presentations on this data
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Prior experience with HR systems preferred
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, with some afterhours work required
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
2.Criminal Background Check
Applicants may be required to undergo additional background checks as required for the position.
Bring your knowledge and expertise to our team and contribute significantly to the province's eHealth initiative. Solid career advancement opportunities and superior benefits are some of the other advantages you'll find at eHealth Ontario.
We regret that only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. We encourage you continue to refer to our career page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis.
eHealth Ontario is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Thank you again for your interest in eHealth Ontario!