Senior HR Generalist - 14 month contract
Echologics, a division of Mueller Canada Ltd is currently searching for a Senior HR Generalist to join the team on a 14-month maternity leave contract.
The Senior HR Generalist will assist in the development and implementation of HR initiatives, projects and policies both domestic and internationally in the area(s) of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, employee communications, learning and development.
- Lead recruitment (Canada & International) including administering documentation for job postings, resume screens, interviews, processing of background screens and offer letter preparation
- Working with the HR Business Partner, partner with local leadership team and larger HR team Mueller wide. Serve as an advisor to all colleagues by handling questions, interpreting policies and helping to resolve work related issues/ concerns
- Coordinate and track all general employee required courses and training
- Management of on-boarding of new employees by preparing new hire packages and overall on-boarding plans
- Develop and maintain HR information, documents/ forms, policies as required
- Create and prepare monthly employee related/ HR metric reports for leadership review
- Update and maintain current database of all job descriptions
- Provide support to learning and leadership initiatives including workshops, general training programs, etc…
- Participate in and support system implementations including Mueller wide HRIS implementation and time keeping systems
- Other tasks or projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Human Resources or related field
- CHRP designation or in progress
- 4+ years proven and progressive HR generalist experience in a dynamic work environment
- Exposure to or experience with international human resources is considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong judgment and analytical skills including the ability to problem solve
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various teams
- Sound knowledge of Ontario employment law (additional experience with US and international considered an asset)
- Strong skills in MS Office, Outlook, Workday and Kronos
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and drive action
Echologics is excited to be relocating to the Junction Triangle neighbourhood of Toronto in March, 2019. Our new office will offer a collaborative and modern space with transit accessibility via GO Transit/ UP Express (Bloor GO Station) as well as TTC Dundas West station. Come join us as we enter this new chapter in our story!
Echologics is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, for candidates participating in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.