VP of Human Resources
Haivision is the leader in live video streaming technologies, providing more than 25,000 organizations globally with video solutions that help them stream broadcast-quality, low-latency video from anywhere. Founded in 2004, Haivision is a profitable, privately held company with headquarters in Montreal and Chicago, and regional offices located throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle-East and APAC. To help solve the world’s most difficult video streaming challenges, Haivision open sourced its award winning SRT low latency video streaming protocol in 2017 and founded the SRT Alliance, which now has more than 170 industry leading companies supporting this new standard. Awarded an Emmy® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision is also recognized as one of the most influential companies in video by Streaming Media and one of the fastest growing companies by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. Learn more at haivision.com.
The VP of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of Haivision, specifically in the areas of leadership and employee development, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, Corporate communications, compensation / benefits, and the administration of those benefits. The VP of Human Resources provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team and the broader organization.
As the organization evolves and expands, the VP of Human Resources will implement programs and infrastructure that can scale across a diversified workforce including integrating new target acquisitions. They must have the ability to clarify and balance short-term and long-term objectives while employing a bias for action. They will need to be trusted by the employees and respected by leadership and have a mindset that is data driven.
Partners with CEO, CFO, and the Executive Team to establish and implement an HR strategy in support of the mission and strategic vision of Haivision:
- Partner with the Executive Team as a strategic business advisor to each function and business unit regarding organizational needs, issues, and development.
- Participate and facilitate the refinement and global communication of Haivision mission and vision and leadership / employee development program.
- Develop and implement HR programs that improve employee engagement at the leadership and individual levels to align the organization and individual efforts toward achieving the annual and long-term business objectives.
- Manage the recruiting, retention, and organizational change management plans that meets the human capital needs of the company globally.
- Refine and improve the compensation and benefits plans that are market competitive, cost effective, and enable the business to achieve its desired objectives.
- Develop and maintain policy and program updates in the Haivision Employee Handbook and Haivision’s Quality Management System.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function with an acumen focused on unique local requirements in partnership with regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Enabling an effective HR strategy in each geography including talent acquisition, employee development & engagement, retention, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
- Assist the CEO / CFO in global communications on strategic and tactical organizational / HR topics and partner with Marketing on external communications relevant to the workforce at Haivision.
- Business Acumen – quantitative (data driven) & qualitative.
- Adept with standard knowledge worker technologies and comfortable analyzing information
- Ethical Practices.
- Relationship Management / Consultative Approach.
- Leadership Development.
- HR Functional Expertise
- Exceptional Communication – verbal and written in English and French is a must.
Preferred Education and Experience
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university with preference given to MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least three years of executive HR experience.
- Ability to utilize data to drive results.
- Prior experience working with a geographically dispersed employee population an asset including Canadian (Quebec) and US employment legislation.
- Deep experience in driving and developing people processes to drive large scale change.
- Significant change management, culture change and organizational development experience.
- Superior communicator at all levels.
- Experience with ADP payroll tools an asset
- Ability to influence internal business partners and accomplish goals through a collaborative effort.
- Competitive salary, healthcare/dental coverage and other benefits.
- Position within a fast growing, dynamic company.
- All the cappuccino you can drink!
If you are a qualified and interested candidate for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more company information, please visit www.haivision.com