Director of Human Resources
Due to company growth in an expanding industry, HealthPRO Procurement Services is recruiting for a Director of Human Resources. The successful candidate of this newly created position will take the lead of and be solely responsible for our HR function, shaping the day-to-day responsibilities and long-term vision for our Human Resources practices. For the right candidate, this role is the perfect blend of strategic and hands-on work.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the Director will act as a strategic business partner, with sole responsibility for all areas of the human resources function on a national level which includes the Mississauga office as well as regional offices and staff.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Hands-on delivery of a progressive HR program structure, process, and support
- Guiding the senior team on strategic HR topics
- Providing support and leadership to managers and staff
- Establishing a robust recruitment program
- Enhancing the current onboarding and orientation program
- Developing a training and development strategy to enable leadership now and into the future
- Staying current on relevant HR practices
- Acting as the go-to person for all things people related
- Ensuring all legislated compliance is maintained
Qualifications & Skills:
- 7-10 years of human resources generalist experience ideally in a business partner role
- 5-7 years in an HR leadership role
- Able to craft a vision and bring it to fruition
- Can think strategically while being hands on
- Able to create people programs where none previously existed
- Excels at change management
- Works well in an autonomous entrepreneurial atmosphere
- University degree
- HR designation, ideally CHRL or CHRE
About HealthPRO Procurement Services Inc.
HealthPRO is Canada's healthcare procurement services organization, representing the purchasing interests of more than 800 hospitals across the country. Through our national collective efforts, we source high quality products and services at the best value, while advancing issues that matter, including patient safety, innovation and assurance of supply. For more information, please visit www.healthprocanada.com.