Coordinator, Experienced Hires
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investment Board (CPPIB), you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $350 billion, CPPIB is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed $450 billion by 2025. CPPIB invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPPIB attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPPIB’s important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPPIB.
The Global Talent Acquisition team leads CPPIB’s recruitment activities, seeking world class experienced individuals, as well as attracting talented new graduates. The team works closely with hiring managers to understand what characteristics and attributes are critical for each position, and develops specific sourcing strategies to seek out the best candidates.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. In this role you will support Recruitment Managers and Advisors throughout the recruiting life-cycle, ensuring a seamless and positive experience for candidates and hiring teams.
- Prepare offer letters and supporting documentation.
- Manage the background check process, ensuring timely completion of requirements.
- Partner with candidates and recruiters to ensure post-hire documentation is completed in time for the desired start date.
- Work with IT, Facilities, hiring departments and HR colleagues to ensure a positive and seamless onboarding experience for candidates.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews globally, including room booking, videoconferencing, itineraries and maintaining the recruitment system accordingly.
- Book and manage travel arrangements, itineraries or other duties related to support candidates and team members who travel globally.
- Work closely with external partners, assistants, vendors and other stakeholders to schedule interviews and meetings.
- Reconcile invoices and manage expense reimbursements while working closely with the Business and Accounts Payable.
- Conduct work in a professional and approachable manner.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department and/or organization.
- College diploma or undergraduate degree is preferred and a Human Resources specialization is an asset.
- At least 1 year of experience gained in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Experience providing support to multiple professionals and managing competing priorities.
- Ability to handle complex calendar management.
- Experience with invoice reconciliation or expense reimbursements considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn new applications. Experience with an ATS is a plus.
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team-oriented and open-concept environment.
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn.
At CPP Investment Board, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
CPP Investment Board does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investment Board to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investment Board will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.