HRIS Analyst (Contract)
Reporting to the Manager, HRIS, and the HRIS Analyst is responsible for scheduling core processes and participates in requirements gathering, testing, and training sessions with clients for all project implementations while maintaining configuration tables in the system.
Responsibilities: Production Processes
- Responsible for year-end processes, bi-weekly processes and other small to medium system enhancements.
- Provides third level/escalated support to incoming calls/emails/requests from clients and operational team members.
System Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Collaborates with IT and HR Staff to resolve systems issues.
- Researches the errors/problems related to the validity and accuracy of HRIS data, determines the root cause and correct action, and provides accurate documentation.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate Change Control procedures for the maintenance of HRIS and related Human Resources systems.
- Administers the PS security structure, ensuring the integrity and confidentially of data is maintained.
- Provides expert advice on system and process design to clients.
- Coordinates and provides orientation and ongoing training/support for HR Modules within PeopleSoft.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HR System updates or patches.
- Participates in all activities related to the implementation of small to medium sized projects and subprojects related to the HRIS systems.
- Minimum four (4) year degree with a specialization in Human Resources or SQL programming. If in another discipline, please state how your education is related.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in business analysis, providing data in a unionized environment.
- Demonstrated experience using PeopleSoft, including Configuration Tables and TL, AM Benefits, and Payroll modules.
- Knowledge of project management cycle; PM designation is an asset.
- Demonstrated understanding of functional and technical areas of PeopleSoft.
- Excellent consultation, customer service, time management and problem solving skills.
- Superb analytical, mathematical and statistical ability, with a keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with the College’s multi-cultural/racial/staff.