Sr Talent Acquisition Lead- Vancouver or Calgary
Certain Teed has helped shape the building products industry for more than 100 years, delivering innovative, high-quality solutions for use in residential development and environmental stewardship, the company’s broad product offering includes insulation, ceilings, roofing, siding, fence, railing deck, exterior trim and gypsum board products.
Given our dynamic portfolio of innovative and sustainable materials you can find your path to professional fulfillment at Certain Teed while working an engaging culture. We’re proud to that Saint-Gobain North America was recognized by Top Employers institute as on the best workplaces in North America.
We are seeking a strong Talent Acquisition Partner who has a passion and success record for finding talent for key areas such as Engineering, Manufacturing using your problem solving ability to join our growing Canada HR Team. The successful team player will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for professional level talent. In addition, this role owns and delivers the recruiting goals for internal customers by driving a sourcing strategy using creative sourcing channels to build a pipeline of candidates who are excited about CertainTeed and our mission. As a subject matter expert, you will use your expertise and influence to enable us to hire the right talent more effectively and efficiently.
• Partner with hiring managers and HR Partners to understand the hiring needs and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies for the company’s key functions including manufacturing, engineering,
• Perform full-life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, recommending a qualified and diverse talent pool and selection.
• Maximize sourcing channels, networks, diversity channels, social media, university relations, career fairs, etc.
• Provide Best-in-Class candidate experience through communication, relationship building, and execution of the recruitment process.
• Identifying gaps in the talent demand/supply and actively work with stakeholders to bridge the gaps.
• Follows up with new hires to collect feedback for onboarding process.
• Participate and collaborate on projects for example: recruitment tools for hiring managers.
- 5+ years in full lifecycle recruiting for manufacturing, engineering and corporate functions is an asset
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Recruiting experience using social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Innovative & Creative mindset for suggesting ideas that improve talent pool sources.
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends, and adjust strategies as needed in response to change
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
- Results oriented & strong ability to collaborate with stakeholders (HR, Hiring Managers)
- Passionate about finding the best talent
- Strong sourcing skills to attract passive candidates