Human Resource Associate
As part of our team you will provide a wide variety of high touch HR support to Employees, Managers, and Staff. In addition, you will have the opportunity to gain hands on, project based experience, across Learning and Development, Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Development, HR programs, HRIS, Reporting and Analytics, and Recruitment. This role is designed to build a foundation of knowledge across core human resources and business acumen skills.
- Provide high touch candidate support from offer to onboarding
- Deliver excellent employee experience by solving a wide range of employee and manager requests.
- Provide support to HRBPs on a variety of deliverables including exit interviews, terminations, reporting, HR system support, Data Changes.
- Lead recruitment activities by posting jobs, performance phone screens, scheduling interviews
- Act as back-up for payroll and time and attendance purposes
- Participate in projects to design and create HR programs and practices (examples of potential projects include, Rewards & Recognitions approach, Learning & Development offerings, Career Pathing, Employee Communications, Compensation Programs, Relocation Assignment Program Management)
- Strong ability to efficiently manage your time to many competing, yet equally compelling priorities.
- Willing to take initiative, be a self-starter and thrive in taking a hands-on approach to challenging work.
- Able to think on your feet and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility - comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment demonstrated through working on multiple projects at the same time within tight timelines