HR & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Join the Rodan team - a great place to work! That’s why we have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for the past 3 years.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy management company delivering innovative solutions to large commercial and industrial energy users, as well as power distribution and generation companies. Our expertise in distributed energy and energy intelligence allows our customers to reduce energy costs, enhance power system reliability and help develop a sustainable energy future.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition and HR Strategy, you will work in a closely-knit HR team to build and support a thriving people culture. Specifically, you will provide HR support, payroll administration and recruiting support for the Rodan group of companies.
- Support the administration function within the HR department
- Assist in recruiting activities including job postings, resume reviews, administering testing and onboarding
- Prepare and process three bi-weekly payrolls (ON and AB); includes hourly and salaried employees
- Collect and confirm employee time sheets, logs and calculate overtime
- Maintain/update all rates, salaries, position and status changes in the payroll system
- Process full cycle year end reporting, including T4’s and T2200’s
- Investigate and resolve payroll issues with Human Resources and Management
- Provide information to employees regarding pay discrepancies or queries
- Prepare and submit Records of Employment and WSIB remittances
- Other duties as assigned/required
- College/University Degree majoring in HR, Accounting, Business, or a relevant discipline
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification through the Canadian Payroll Association
- 5+ years of hands on payroll work experience as a PCP payroll administrator
- Exercise extreme discretion and confidentiality to maintain the integrity of the team at all times
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High proficiency level with MS Office and payroll provider, ideally Payworks
- Excellent verbal communications and analytical
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Resourceful, self-starter that works well in a team environment with high-level direction
- General knowledge of HR theories, best practices and employment standards
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator jobs in Ontario
- Energy – Production and Distribution (e.g. Oil, Gas, Electricity) Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator jobs in Ontario
- Information Technology, Software, Services Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator jobs in Ontario
- Other Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator jobs in Ontario