Compensation and Job Evaluation Analyst (Non-Management)
Reporting to the Manager, the Compensation and Job Evaluation Analyst (“Analyst”) (Non-Management) is a subject matter expert in compensation, salary administration, position control, pay equity and job evaluation with respect to the ongoing administrative operations, development, enhancement and maintenance of these programs.
The Analyst supports, develops and enhances LHSC’s compensation and job evaluation programs, policies and processes by providing analytical and technical subject matter expertise to managers, employees and the People Services team. The Analyst may also be called upon to support projects within LHSC.
The Analyst is directly responsible for conducting non-management job evaluation, internal analyses and external market analyses in order to assign the job’s rate of pay. The incumbent is also directly responsible for completing surveys and preparing/auditing/maintaining compensation and job evaluation documentation/reports.
Regular; Full Time
Rate of Pay: $29.612 per hour - $37.015 per hour
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per Week
- Three year Diploma Human Resources Management
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent preferred
- Successful completion of Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
- Minimum three years previous related job experience
- Previous job evaluation or salary administration experience in a large (>1000 staff), complex environment, preferably within health care or public sector
- Applied knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Pay Equity Act and job evaluation methodology and tools
- Ability to use a variety of different job evaluation systems
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, including active listening and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation which functions harmoniously in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Well developed analytical and computer skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the prinicples of patient and family centred care
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please visit our website and apply to the “Compensation and Job Evaluation Analyst” position (Posting Number 62960). http://www.lhsc.on.ca/Careers/LHSC/index.htm
London Health Sciences Centre fosters a culture of patient and staff safety whereby all employees are guided by LHSC's Mission, Vision, Values and Code of Conduct.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request.
As part of the assessment process applicants may be required to complete a written examination or test. Please be advised that a reference check may be conducted as part of the selection process.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory police information check (original document) completed in the last 3 months.
More searches like this
- Health and Social Services Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in London
- HR Consultant - Firm Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in London
- HR Consultant - Independent Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in London