HR Partner - 15 Month Contract - Chatham-Kent/Windsor-Essex - $55-65,000 plus benefits
Human Resources Partner
Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resources Partner is responsible for managing all HR functions for our client and its subsidiaries located in Canada and Michigan. The HR Partner plans, develops, organizes and directs all aspects of the human resources function including: employee relations/conflict resolution, recruitment, performance management, training & development, health & safety, compliance & culture. This amazing opportunity to showcase your HR leadership skills is located in the Kingsville/Leamington area. It is an immediate contract opening until Spring 2020 in the $55-65,000 salary range.
Main areas of responsibility:
Conflict resolution and employee relations – working with internal Legal counsel, investigate and resolve all employee issues. Maintain positive labour relations and builds positive relationships with union members.
Recruitment – fully cycle recruitment and retention responsibilities including managing employment agencies, job fairs and marketing.
Performance Management – manages PM system and delivers performance reviews for ALL employees.
Training and Development – designs and delivers training programs and orientations.
Health and Safety - liason to JHSC, assists with Health and Safety Audits, ensures training/policies/process are being followed.
Compliance - along with In-House Legal, ensure that all decisions and programs, polices, and procedures are in compliance with the law.
Culture - foster a fun, innovative, empowering and engaging culture and environment. Lead and enhance a positive reinforcement culture through appropriate rewards, recognition, and incentives.
Additional Requirements - back-up for payroll and liaison for new payroll software.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years HR Leadership experience with 3 years in a management role in the above responsibility areas.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and experience in unionized workplaces.
- Able to determine root cause of complex issues and arrive at sound HR and business solutions
- Experience with Canadian payroll laws, processing and software implementation.
- Experience in manufacturing or food processing an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in HR and/or CHRP an asset
Please send CV with cover letter to: Kari Viglasky, Vice President People Solutions
Collins Barrow Leamington LLP firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Agriculture Workplace / Employment Law Manager 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Wheatley
- Manufacturing Workplace / Employment Law Manager 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Wheatley
- Consumer Package Goods Workplace / Employment Law Manager 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Wheatley
- Primary Resources (e.g. Mining, Forestry) Workplace / Employment Law Manager 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Wheatley
- Retail Workplace / Employment Law Manager 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Wheatley