Learning Product Acquisition Manager
About the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
We protect the public. We advance our profession. We guide our CPAs. We ensure that our 90,000 members and 21,000 students meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We help them stay ahead of global market trends and abreast of regulatory change. CPAs represent a globally recognized, premium designation. Our Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations in all industries for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, management skills and leadership. cpaontario.ca.
CPA Ontario is currently in search of a Learning Product Acquisition Manager. Reporting to the Product and Program Development Officer, the Learning Product Acquisition Manager is responsible for supporting CPA Ontario in building a vast catalogue of online and face-to-face learning programs.
- Research and negotiate content acquisition and renewal partnerships in line with budgets and overall strategy.
- Interview and evaluate potential educational content partners and vendors.
- Review the quality of products with insight from instructional design team.
- Negotiate contracts and analyze price proposals, budgets, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Recommend and present learning solutions to leadership that meets business objectives and maximizes benefits to customers.
- Conduct needs analyses that articulate the current state, end state, and gap to which each perspective product acquisition is targeted.
- Contribute to development of content strategy by contributing to curriculum curation efforts appropriate for target audiences.
- A university degree in business or equivalent field.
- 5 plus years’ purchasing experience, preferably in an educational publishing setting.
- Proven ability to collaborate with a wide array of constituents, including senior business leaders and vendors and other stakeholders.
- Creative and practical problem identification, problem reporting, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and current approaches to both instructor-led and online learning an asset.
- Strong program management skills, including familiarity with program budgets and scheduling.
- Knowledge of accessibility concepts and principles an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) the demonstrated ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to key audiences and stakeholders across the organization.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com with “Accommodation Required” in the subject line to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Learning & Development Professional jobs in Ontario
- Educational Institutions and Services - Post-Secondary Learning & Development Professional jobs in Ontario
- Not-For-Profit Learning & Development Professional jobs in Ontario
- Regulatory Agency Learning & Development Professional jobs in Ontario
- Other Learning & Development Professional jobs in Ontario