- Work with the L&OD team in the design and implementation of various learning and development activities that build employee capability and capacity
- Collaborate with SMEs to design e-Learns using Articulate/Storyline
- Coach SMEs on designing content for learning programs that adhere to adult learning principles and reflective of Dynacare brand
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS
- Coordinate logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing GDML training and development initiatives
- Understand, recommend, manage and improve upon standards developed for the LMS including naming conventions, content management, reporting, user administration, event administration, workflow and related processes
- Maintain information in Learning Management System (LMS) including registrations, cancellations and other amendments to classes, courses and materials
- Manage activities relation to the administration of a Learning Management System including: creating and testing new courses; creating course templates; publishing; testing; maintain content, session and course catalogue structure; assigning access rights for functionality and access to course catalogue for end user groups; managing domains, post learning content/objects to catalogue; prepare/load registrant rosters for batch registration into courses; file conversion; set up of evaluations and surveys in content, reporting, gathering and assessing change requirements relative to system impact
- Manage the Lunch and Learn program by interacting with internal and external parties to attract speakers, creating the calendar and communicating the program to employees
- Perform learning management system maintenance/data integrity activities including system audits, annual system data cleanups, manual user profile/learning history updates
- Make recommendations to improve the system and engage in continual process improvement
- Provide support to the GDML Learning Council mandate
- Work collaboratively with HRMS/Data team
- Liaise with clients, subject matter experts, IT to ensure flawless support of learning management system
- Monitor the email inbox, respond to queries
- Monitor adherence to learning and development policies, standards and practices across Dynacare including LMS, tuition reimbursement, Lunch ‘n Learns and Learning Symposiums
- Provide input into learning and development programs and practices
- Organization at large – advice and provide service on all learning and development programs and practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Knowledge of healthcare or community laboratory industry a plus
- Working knowledge of e-learn authoring tools such as Captivate, Adobe Articulate, Adobe Storyline, Adobe Flash
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer related studies or HR with specialization in Learning and Development (or equivalent professional training and experience)
- CSTD designation preferred (including through understanding of Adult Education principles)
- 2+ year of proven experience with learning management systems
- Experience with e-learning standards, tools (Articulate, Storyline) and blended learning approaches with ability to apply knowledge and develop simple e-learns
- Adobe Flash development experience (e-Learning modules, and/or interactivity) including development of Flash assets driven from XML-based document
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of video formats and documentation skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks; detail oriented
- Client focused and quality focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; team player
- Tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty
- Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process