Recruitment Specialist - Virtual / Work From Home
Organization: Sales Beacon Consulting Inc.
Division: Human Resources
Location: Virtual (Open to all qualified applicants across Canada)
Job Term: Permanent Full-time
Apply Via: email@example.com
Headquartered in historic Chester, Nova Scotia, Sales Beacon has been providing virtual productivity consulting and project services to enterprise sales operations for over a decade. Our proprietary methods to manage geographically dispersed teams has created strong customer demand and double-digit growth - meaning we’re rapidly hiring talented trainees, and more, experienced consultants.
Our in-depth new hire training and mentoring is customized to each individual’s experience so that we can provide rapid career progression to top performers. If you join us, be prepared for a fast-paced, intensely interesting experience helping to support global teams’ go to market strategies – all while working from home.
This role is responsible for full-cycle recruiting of technical and Project Management talent. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are partnership-oriented, have a strong passion for building, are process driven, committed to the candidate experience, and enjoy solving problems.
Your responsibilities will include sourcing candidates from various channels, developing and nurturing relationships with candidates, creating a pipeline for current and future hiring needs, managing the interview and selection process, and contributing to the Recruitment Strategy.
- Participate and manage full-cycle recruitment and selection of potential candidates through a number of online sources (social media, sourcing platforms, and professional networks)
- Design job postings, descriptions and interview questions
- Organize and participate in job fairs and events that support employer branding initiatives
- Lead the process by providing support to hiring managers by screening, pre-testing, selecting, and interviewing candidates
- Be involved in special Talent Acquisition projects relating to candidate engagement, employer branding, process improvement, etc.
- Promote a positive working environment and be available to employees and management as needed to enhance the candidate experience
- Act as a brand ambassador for Sales Beacon and promote the company’s virtues by winning over passive candidates
- Deliver and develop orientation material and presentation
- Act as a point of contact for all new hires during the entire on-boarding process
Administer and own data for the ATS (Applicant Tracking System):
- Liaise with system vendors and assist in the development, configuration, functionality and implementation of upgrades
- Utilize the ATS to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management
- Provide feedback and input for process improvement and efficiencies
You bring the following qualifications:
- Post secondary education in Business or Human Resources (CHRP designation is preferred)
- 4+ years in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition, preferably within a virtual or agency environment
- Experience managing an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and pulling reports
- Strong relationship-building and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and active listening skills
- Knowledge of all relevant provincial employment acts, such as the Human Rights Code, Employment Standards Act, Pay Equity Act and Employment Equity Act
- Knowledge of HR practices and ability to develop procedures related to recruiting, on-boarding and employee relations
- HR software experience (Bamboo HRIS a plus)
- Proficiency with computers including MS Word, Excel, Smartsheet and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to execute well under pressure and be available outside of regular hours as required
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in New Brunswick
- Management Consulting Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in New Brunswick