Digital Extremes, London, Ontario
Join our HR team and unleash your creativity, talent and energy. Digital Extremes embraces talented, passionate people working together to craft exceptional games. We work together with our players to create a positive, inclusive community, and we’re devoted to making rich, life-changing games. If you want to be part of this amazing company and team and you feel you can enrich our employees’ work experiences, we want to hear from you.
- Provides effective and efficient administrative support to the HR department.
- Provides all staff with accurate and timely information relating to company programs, policies and benefits.
- Administers the Company’s Health Benefits program, acting as a point of contact for employees with questions.
- Facilitates the corporate fitness membership program, signing up new members
- Maintains up-to-date personnel files, ensuring confidentiality of such records.
- Supports administration of our recruitment programs, including facilitation of the job posting process and travel logistics for out of town candidates as needed
- Liaises with employees to continuously enrich our office environment
- Liaises with the finance department, providing updates for payroll, benefits and fitness programs
- Assists in coordinating company events
- Provides back up for Reception
- Maintains strict confidentiality and professionalism with all employees
- Human Resources Management Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal positively with employees at all levels of the organization, vendors and external contacts
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Motivated and efficient self-starter with positive “can do” attitude; ability to initiate, coordinate and complete projects in a timely manner
- Proven integrity in dealing with confidential situations and information
Please submit a resume with a detailed cover letter about you how feel you can positively impact our HR team and how your passion will help us to continue creating meaningful and enriching employee experiences here at Digital Extremes.