Director, Total Rewards
What you will do?
- Develops new business processes and tools related to total rewards, including using global survey data to guide decisions.
- Contributes to HR/ compensation and benefits related compliance, governance, and fiduciary activities.
- Supports leadership in the assessment of rewards strengths and weaknesses and related development actions that can be implemented to address gaps.
- Leads the global HCM implementation including project planning, process mapping and technical implementation to drive process efficiency and effectiveness for internal customers.
- Oversees the development and management of the HR departmental budget, audits and controls working collaboratively with the Finance, Tax and Audit teams as required.
- Develops and manages an effective communication plan to incorporate continuous improvement feedback on the effectiveness of total rewards policies.
- Provides business partnership, subject matter expertise and internal consulting to employees, executives and the HR Operations Team.
- Responsible for payroll (administration and optimization), annual compensation review, group health and benefit plans, job analysis, evaluation and surveys.
What you bring to the table?
- University degree specializing in Human Resources (or related field) is required. A MBA, Post Graduate Diploma or CHRP/ CHRL designation would be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive Total Rewards’ experience within a complex, multi-national environment.
- A deep subject matter expertise in Total Rewards and the credibility to set objectives, directly tie them to the success of the business and sell their ideas to gain buy-in and support.
- Previous experience leading a global HCM implementation is required.
- Technical experience in designing, developing and leading the implementation of a comprehensive global total rewards program.
- Demonstrated change leadership and a proven ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity.
- A continuous improvement mindset and a willingness to take initiative to look for opportunities to become more efficient and proactive.
- A pragmatic, action-oriented mindset when solving business problems.
- An exceptional commitment to customer-service with the demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.