Human Resources Business Partner
(WE CURRENTLY HAVE TWO (2) VACANCIES FOR OUR BRAMPTON & WOODBRIDGE PLANT LOCATIONS)
Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp. is a Canadian manufacturer of baked goods supplying retailers and the foodservice industry. With our extensive product selection and portfolio of successful brands, we cover all needs, from bite sized treats under the bestselling two-bite brand, decadent cupcakes under Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe, feel good granola snacks under Mason St. Bakehouse, or traditional treats under The Worthy Crumb Pastry Co.
A CAREER AT GIVE AND GO PREPARED FOODS WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO….
- Work in a fast growing and dynamic environment with highly skilled professionals
- Continue your professional development in your chosen path
- Become part of a people focused culture
EXPERIENCE GIVE AND GO PREPARED FOODS FIRSTHAND…
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources; the Human Resources Business Partner leads and facilitates the development and implementation of effective human resource practices at the Plant to secure and maintain a productive, diverse and engaged workforce. In conjunction with the various business partners, the incumbent supports the plant’s activities to achieve the required operational results, through effective management and execution of HR policies, programs and strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO:
- Partner with plant management to drive continual improvement of people capabilities and operational excellence through facilitation of performance management processes, recruitment and selection, orientations, rewards and total compensation, employee engagement, policy/process development, training, and communication.
- Act as the conscience of the organization, keeping a pulse on organizational issues, and ensuring fair and consistent practices, in alignment with provincial laws.
- Share plant activity status with HR Team members and collaborate to develop effective HR practices that are best in class.
- Responsible to develop and execute plant communication to promote employee understanding of business objectives programs and policies.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the Plant Leadership team and Employees Act as a liaison between Plant and Corporate office, elevating the site pulse/trends, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Keep abreast of legislation and HR leading practices, thinking ahead of future state.
- Conduct investigations to determine concerns/wrongdoing, recommend corrective action, and draft discipline letters (where required).
- Take a lead role to champion & execute projects as assigned.
- Track and monitor performance KPIs to determine items that require improvement.
- Perform administrative work including creating offer letters, managing employee files, and keeping investigation notes/minutes.
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS:
- Minimum completion of a degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years HR generalist experience.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing/ plant processing environment with change management. Would be ideal to have been working in Food or Bakery Operations.
- Strong leadership skills to influence, mediate conflict, and coach key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and project management skills.
- Must have sound knowledge of Canadian legislation and organizational practices to develop appropriate/proactive HR interventions.
- Must be computer savvy (MS Office, HRIS, etc.)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with strong multitasking skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be able to travel locally within our Give and Go plant locations.
More searches like this
- Manufacturing Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Etobicoke
- Consumer Package Goods Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Etobicoke