HR Coordinator, 6-Month Contract
DLL Canada invites you to share in our success by joining our team. We are hiring a HR Coordinator with Payroll experience for a 6-month contract with the possibility of going perm.
Reporting to the Human Resources VP, this role will provide a variety of opportunities as it supports the Human Resources team in payroll, benefits and HR administration.
Day to Day
Payroll & HRIS:
• Process Canadian, multi-provincial, full-cycle semi-monthly payroll using ADP Pay@Work for approximately 200 employees
• Analyze, calculate and prepare payroll input files
• Compute and maintain STD payments in compliance with company policies and processes
• Frequent data integrity checks of existing payroll information
• Payroll month-end and year-end activities, including GL account balancing and reconciliations, quarterly/annual returns
• Research and resolve all payroll inquiries and ensure payroll policies are followed
• Reconcile and remit third party payments (RRSPs, Pension and garnishments)
• Administer payroll related remittances monthly and at year-end to appropriate government agencies (EHT, WSIB, WCB, CSST etc.)
• Prepare and Process Year-End adjustments
• Verify, reconcile and produce T4’s and RL-1’s for year-end
• Issue T2200s and T4A’s as required and file amendments
• Other reporting and project responsibilities as assigned
• Main point of contact for employee inquiries regarding benefit coverage, changes and additions
• Balance and remit monthly premium payments, including AD&D
• Administer the short term disability program along with our Insurance carrier
• Facilitate employee Orientation with respect to payroll and benefit coverage
- Prepare and maintain employee files
- Prepare and maintain HR reports
- Assist HR Generalist in monthly reporting requirements
- Maintain and prepare orientation materials, create schedules, prepare room
- Organize, schedule and track training as needed
“Our values are not imposed from the top, but built by the members themselves.”
- 2-4 years of experience supporting a Canadian, multi-provincial Payroll.
- Current and up to date Canadian payroll legislation knowledge
- 2-4 years of experience with benefits and benefits administration
- Interest in HR Administration and experience supporting Generalist’s is ideal
- Attentive to detail but able to see the broader picture and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Working knowledge of relevant HR legislation
- Comfortable facilitating presentations and onboarding
- Proficient in MS Office
- Time management - superior planning, organization and prioritization skills
At DLL, you’ll deal with the constantly changing needs of our business and our partners. To make sure we succeed, members must look to the future and adapt to the present. That’s why we also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices. The more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
DLL IN A NUTSHELL
DLL specializes in asset-based financial solutions for equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries. We operate in more than 35 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world. Our offerings include vendor finance, commercial finance, life cycle asset management, consumer finance, leasing and factoring. For more information about our organization, visit www.dllgroup.com.
GOOD TO KNOW:
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Recruiter of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.