Manager, Talent & Organizational Effectiveness
ABC Group is a world leader in vertically integrated plastic processing, supporting a global organization with locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. ABC Group’s core business as an Automotive Tier 1 supplier is in the design, development and production of plastic automotive systems and components for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
About the Role
Reporting to Director, Talent Management & Organizational Effectiveness, the Manager, Talent & Organizational Effectiveness is responsible for applying diagnostic tools, organizational change management principles, and effective coaching techniques to the development of organizational strategies, structures, and processes to facilitate the successful development of our talent and execution of our business strategy.
What we are looking for?
- Partners with the Director, Talent & OE to build, implement, monitor and improve talent management strategies, programs and processes including; assessment, development, performance, onboarding and orientation, competencies, and career paths. Provides consulting support to plant leadership and HRMs to help build organization capability, improve individual and organization performance, and develop the plant leadership pipeline through the identification and development of high-potential talent. Builds and facilitates organizational talent review and succession planning processes to assess talent, build succession plans and identify upgrade actions. Facilitates the execution of identified actions in partnership with HRMs and functional leadership.
Leadership & Professional Development Expert
- Leads, designs and implements an organizational needs assessment to identify, prioritize and execute learning strategies, plans and solutions to continuously develop employee skillsets. Participates in the design, development, facilitation, and evaluation of leadership and professional development programs and courses, high-potential development programs and culture training programs across the organization.
Organizational Effectiveness & Change Leader
- Conducts organizational assessments & diagnostics for team/ organization development using defined methodologies to identify critical issues and root causes. and implements appropriate solutions to improve team & organization effectiveness. Leads and executes the employee pulse survey to identify opportunities for improvement and works business leaders to improve identified areas.
What you bring to the table?
- University degree specializing in Human Resources (or related field) is required. Master’s degree is preferred. CHRL designation is an asset.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources specializing in Organizational Effectiveness/ Development, Talent Management, Change Management, Employee Engagement and/ or Culture; preferably for a large, multi-location or global organization.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to plan, manage and execute multiple, large-scale projects from the envisioning stage through to implementation.
- Experience using organizational design methodologies
- Robust experience in developing and implementing talent management strategies and initiatives.
- Strong understanding of performance management systems design and deployment, including feedback processes.
- Knowledge of change management methodology, including large scale change initiative experience
- Competency in the full range of instructional design skills from assessment to evaluation and knowledge of various learning technologies in a variety of interventions and methodologies.
- Previous experience supporting a HCM system deployment is desired.