The Jonah Group is looking for a dynamic Recruitment Manager to guide our Recruitment team and establish best practices in talent acquisition & retention. You will be working alongside accomplished tech professionals that build custom, high-quality software solutions. This is an opportunity that is well suited for an experienced recruiter looking to step into a corporate role and use their networking skills to help grow the organization.
What We Do:
As a medium-sized consulting firm, we take on high-profile clients and brand names in many industries. Our solutions range across areas like Capital Markets, auto finance, eHealth, education, governmental, and pension initiatives (to name a few). We are consistently working towards designing and building high-performing enterprise digital solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Here at Jonah, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your recruitment knowledge in a technically diverse environment alongside our team of software experts.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with business leaders and HR to establish and drive recruitment strategy, goals, processes, and metrics
- Develop innovative ways to meet Jonah Group’s constantly expanding and evolving recruitment needs
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team who own full-cycle recruitment of full-time employees and contractor roles, including: developing and updating job postings, sourcing candidates, pre-screening candidates, co-ordinating interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Continually build a diverse pipeline of top tech candidates, including proactively sourcing passive candidates and developing strong relationships to keep them engaged with the organization
- Screen and interview candidates, assessing for technical knowledge and cultural fit
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers
- Stay current with industry, staffing, and compensation trends
- Maintain an existing Applicant Tracking System
- Provide a high standard of candidate and hiring manager experience
- Represent Jonah Group while attending student and career fairs
Your Preferred Profile:
- 7+ Years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a high-volume environment
- Proven recruitment experience in a software environment (ideally software consulting)
- 3 or more years of experience building, coaching, and managing a recruitment team
- Experience creating, measuring, and moving workflows between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruitment team
- Workforce planning experience, as well as scaling a team through periods of tremendous growth
- Excels with sourcing, networking, and using social media to reach out to candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make recommendations and propose solutions with logical reasoning
- Attention to detail and good time management-skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as blend with the existing team
- Flexible, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
What You’ll Like About Working Here:
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time
- Annual training budget and professional development for fulltime employees
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
- A work culture where you’ll look forward to coming in every day
- Enough coffee and tea to appease your daily caffeine fix
- Free food and beverages during events like Thursday Night Socials
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)
We want to thank all individuals who apply and will be contacting suitably qualified applicants as soon as we can.
For more information about the Jonah Group, please visit www.jonahgroup.com), or see what it’s like to work with us on LinkedIn Life Page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/65620/life/)!
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations as soon as possible!