Human Resources Business Partner
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 5+ years of progressive
Education: Degree or diploma in Human Resources or relevant program
Division: OTTO Motors
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe advanced automation. Our product drives itself to work! We are passionate about our work and we try to learn something new every day. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of what is possible with automation.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
As an HR Business Partner you’ll work closely with the HR Manager to implement people priorities in alignment with our business objectives. You’ll support our managers on human resources-related challenges and work alongside our management team to coach and develop current and future leaders. You’ll also act as an employee champion and change agent, working to proactively communicate employee needs and develop applicable solutions.
You’ll own the development and implementation of various HR projects and programs, including aspects of our internal leadership development program and employee engagement initiatives. You’ll enjoy a broad and diverse scope of responsibilities as you work with a small but dedicated HR team to build an amazing experience for current and future Clearpathians.
No two days will ever be the same! Your core responsibilities will include:
- Working with HR Manager to determine people priority initiatives
- Providing strategic guidance and developing action plans for core HR programming such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, retention, talent attraction and onboarding strategies
- Acting as a trusted advisor to various levels of management, coaching and supporting them through HR-related challenges
- Collecting employee feedback and determining follow up actions from engagement surveys, exit interviews, and other feedback forums
- Owning leadership development initiatives including creating toolkits and developing and delivering leadership training
- Support the HR team on various other initiatives as required
You’re passionate about being a part of a growing company and building HR programming from the ground up. You’re a keen problem solver and think outside the box to find dynamic solutions. You have high empathy and emotional intelligence and understand the complexities of supporting the people strategy in a scale-up. You recognize the importance of culture and growth in a tech environment.
- CHRL designation
- 5+ years of broad experience in a Human Resources Specialist capacity, supporting a diverse client group
- Previous experience working in at a tech scale-up and as part of a small HR team with broad focus
- Proven experience coaching and consulting with managers at all levels of the organization to align people strategies with business priorities
- Diverse experience in a variety of environments and situations, providing HR support and advice through the best of times and the worst
- Effective leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High empathy and emotional intelligence with high business acumen
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs
- Creative problem solver
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points For:
- Strong local network to benchmark HR best practices and share ideas
- International HR experience
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1 (844) 733-6886.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Kitchener
- Engineering Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Kitchener
- Information Technology, Software, Services Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Kitchener
- Manufacturing Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Kitchener