Change Management Lead
Change Management Lead
Department/Site: Human Resources/Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health & Wellness
(Travel between other Osler sites is required)
Reporting to the Director, Organizational Development, this position will play a key role in providing change management expertise for the organization. This role will be responsible for recommending, planning and managing the implementation of change management plans in support of key strategic initiatives. The incumbent will also work collaboratively with stakeholders to build and develop change management capability and capacity across the organization.
- Act as a key contributor to the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide change management model, approach and methodology
- Develop and implement change management strategies and plans to support the organization through significant change and transformation
- Act as the change management lead for select projects and key strategic initiatives
- Implement metrics to define and measure impact of change and change management interventions within the organization
- Engage with stakeholders within the organization to provide subject matter expertise and guidance on change management principles
- Build leader capability to manage change; drive the adoption of change management principles and best practices within the leadership community
- Drive process renewal for select initiatives, utilizing a change management lens throughout
- Perform other related duties, as required
- University degree in business administration, organizational development or a related discipline, supplemented with additional project and change management training
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ of experience leading large change management initiatives within multi-faceted organizations
- Change Management certification (e.g. PROSCI), or equivalent experience, would be a strong asset
- Certified Human Resource Leader (CHRL) designation would also be an asset
- Demonstrated project management experience, with the ability to integrate with related change management practices
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work with ambiguity and competing priorities
- Demonstrated consulting skills to engage and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence leaders towards the adoption of change models and new ways of working
- Process mapping and renewal experience would also be an asset
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Outlook required
If you would like to apply to this position, go to our Careers website at https://careeropportunities.williamoslerhs.ca/ create your online profile and submitting a Cover Letter and resume.
Osler values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility Ontario Disability Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose.