Would you like to surround yourself with innovative, motivated game changers looking to get to the next level in one of the world’s most dynamic entrepreneurial learning environments?
The Strategic Coach Inc. (Strategic Coach®) is an entrepreneurial coaching company committed to providing useful and expansive thinking tools and structures and the growth-oriented community top entrepreneurs need to make their most unique and valuable contributions, achieve their biggest goals, and enjoy an uncompromising quality of life. The heart of our offering is The Strategic Coach® Program, which is delivered through quarterly one-day workshops that successful entrepreneurs attend with a group of their peers in one of our locations. We have offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, and the UK.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Specialist to lead the recruitment initiative for all new team members in our Toronto and London locations. In addition, the Recruitment Specialist will be the primary HR administrator. The secondary function of this role is to provide assistance in organizing company events, workshops, and internal communications.
Who We Are Looking For:
- You are able to multitask.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re confident, intelligent, dedicated, and focused on finding solutions and creating results.
- You can handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly.
- You know how to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of people and thrive in a team setting, while taking charge of your own results.
- You take initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen.
- Liaise with team leaders and team members to create job descriptions.
- Maintain and monitor job postings.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone interviews, and schedule and conduct onsite and remote interviews.
- Administer screening assessments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiters.
- Communicate with candidates.
- Create and implement initiatives to improve our recruitment process.
- Prepare new hire paperwork and materials.
- Liaise with team for first day preparation.
- Order criminal background checks and conduct references.
- Give first day orientation and office tours.
- Regularly check in with new hires (2 weeks, end of probation).
- Maintain HR database
- Maintain HR lists and spreadsheets
- Conduct exit surveys
- Orientation binder updates, maintenance, and improvements
- Health & Safety Team member
- Assist with special projects
- Maintain HR email conference
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Sense of urgency
- Business acumen
- 2+ years of experience in HR
- A college or university degree or equivalent experience
- CHRP designation preferred
What The Strategic Coach Inc. Offers:
- Exceptional Clients– As entrepreneurs, we believe in creating value for our clients before we expect anything in return. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will play a key role in dramatically improving people’s lives.
- Extraordinary Team– As a company that teaches entrepreneurial teamwork and walks our talk, we take a lot of pride in cultivating an extraordinary team. We look for people who will bring their talents and passion to help us deliver on our purpose. We believe in constantly supporting our team members in their own learning and growth as we grow and innovate as a company.
We also offer:
- Market competitive performance compensation plan with a generous number of paid vacation days.
- Market competitive health/benefits plan.
- Access to our workshops and the concepts and tools we teach our entrepreneur clients.
- A vibrant, thriving, welcoming, and collaborative entrepreneurial culture.
If you think this position is a right-fit for you, please send your résumé to Human Resources.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Strategic Coach is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Consistent with our values and corporate culture, Strategic Coach is committed to providing equitable treatment to all with respect to barrier-free employment and accommodation without discrimination. If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources in advance of your interview to make appropriate arrangements.
By applying, you agree that the statements made by you are true, complete, and correct to the best of your knowledge. Further, you understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentations, and/or deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for dismissal.