HR Coordinator II
18 Month Contract
The HR Coordinator II, provides administration and coordination support to the Human Resources team and respective client group areas in the form of HR operational activities, related projects and initiatives. The HR Coordinator II provides ongoing support in the development, design and implementation of new and existing departmental initiatives and processes, and leads independent projects.
• Supports the Agency’s business unit/clients as required in order to provide excellent customer service.
• Coordination and administration of the hire to retire life cycle for employees within the respective client area, including but not limited to recruitment, orientation and onboarding, compensation, performance management, leave of absence, learning and development, data administration and filing.
• Provides coordination and some generalist support on various HR/Employee Relations issues
• Supports the administration and coordination of other projects and initiatives including but not limited to updating the HR intranet page, job evaluation, process improvement initiatives, compensation activities and system upgrades and transitions.
• Remains current on related laws, regulations, and practices that govern HR practice
• Works closely with the HR Business Partners to ensure the development, revision and ongoing maintenance of HR policies and procedures.
• Provide support to HR Business Partners and HR Manager, including but not limited to:
o Creating and running standard HRIS reports
o Preparing Power Point presentations
o Managing new hire employee files and employee changes
o Retrieving information from employee files when requested and responding to inquiries regarding employee information to management, HR Business partners and employees.
o Preparation of employment letters
o Maintain a high level of confidentiality pertaining to all HR related matters.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
• One to three years of directly related work experience
• High school Diploma and/or the completion of a Diploma training program at a college or technical school.
• CHRL designation or working towards
• Good knowledge of Employment legislation and laws
• Prior experience supporting a large client group in multiple areas of HR
• Prior experience with HR systems (HRIS, Applicant Tracking System, etc.)
• Prior experience with recruitment, compensation, training, and disability management
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Programs
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Client service orientation and strong analytical skills
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, with some afterhours work required
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
2.Criminal Background Check
Applicants may be required to undergo additional background checks as required for the position.
Bring your knowledge and expertise to our team and contribute significantly to the province's eHealth initiative. Solid career advancement opportunities and superior benefits are some of the other advantages you'll find at eHealth Ontario.
We regret that only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition team. We encourage you continue to refer to our career page as new opportunities become available and updated on a regular basis.
eHealth Ontario is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Thank you again for your interest in eHealth Ontario!