Organizational Development Specialist
Reporting to the Manager, Wellness & Engagement, the Organizational Development Specialist partners with the clients and subject matter experts in the design, development, implementation,
facilitating and evaluation of leader and staff learning and wellness initiatives, to meet the organization’s strategic needs.
This role will design, development, deploy and provide project management oversight to the bi-annual organizational engagement survey to meet the organization’s legislated requirements, and ongoing department-level pulse surveys. The Organizational Development Specialist will facilitate survey-related meetings and presentations with key stakeholders to build organizational and team satisfaction surveys; analyze results and provide feedback to leaders.
- Successful completion of a Bachlelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources (or equivalent acceptable to hospital), Certification from the Society for Training and Development preferred
- Minimum three (3) years recent, related experience advising and/or consulting to leader advising
- Advanced facilitation, presentation, teaching skills
- Advanced skills in designing instruction: needs assessment, learning objectives, learner analysis, evaluation etc.
- Demonstrated computer skills: corporate productivity tools including email, presentation software, database, web programming, multimedia, computer programming, etc. i.e.: Articulate
- Advanced communication - verbal, written, report writing, editing and proof reading, and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills, and familiarity with project management and quality assurance review cycles
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Flexibility/adaptability to change
- Proficient ability to research and assimilate a large quantity of diverse information
- Demonstrated ability to apply creativity to work with the ability to learn software quickly
- Ability to be responsive and flexible in a complex, ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Solid knowledge of instructional design theory and application of research and theory to the practice of instructional design and development of Learning Technical competence in the areas of graphic and multimedia authoring software for the purposes of course and curriculum design.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively coordinate multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the principles of patient and family centred care
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
Deadline to apply is March 11, 2019