CROWN Metal Packaging Canada LP, the Canadian division of a large multinational metal container manufacturing company, is seeking a RECRUITER for up to a 5-month contract for its can manufacturing plant in Weston.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and screening resumes
- Scheduling and conducting initial interviews
- Coordinating pre-employment paperwork, including background checks
- Supporting the plant HR department with various administrative tasks
The ideal candidate should be working on their professional designation in HR and posses:
- A minimum of 2 years recruiting experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary expectations to:
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.