Human Resources Manager
Panasonic Eco Solutions Canada Inc. is the Canadian arm of a global team within Panasonic Corporation. Our mission is to become a leader in the deployment of renewable smart energy systems in Canada. Our core customer advantage is to provide reliable, full service, market ready solutions enabling all the required elements for renewable solar and storage energy initiatives, including financing and long term assurance.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, HR leader to join our team! As a strong team player and solution focused thinker, you are motivated to build and establish solid HR programs. You will partner with stakeholders to collaborate on initiatives and drive organizational goals. You excel at building solid working relationships through mutual respect, trust and consistency.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for delivering compliant and effective HR solutions and services. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned generalist with proven experience in strategic planning, policy and program development, employee engagement, Labour Relations, conflict resolution, recruitment, payroll, performance management, compensation, WSIB, disability management and benefits administration.
- Support the Managing Director, in all aspects of human resources including but not limited to; recruitment, job offers, orientation, conflict resolution, investigations, employee relations, HR reporting, legislative updates, compensation and change management.
- Partner with Senior Leadership and Management on internal initiatives, recruitment, performance management, recognition, conflict resolution, discipline, employee development, exit interviews and HR enhancement.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the HR Generalist aimed at building a strong HR department with standard processes.
- Develop and implement complaint and effective HR policies and programs aimed at organizational goals.
- Administer payroll and group benefits to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing, maintenance and update of employee benefits, preparation of remittances, annual reporting including T4s, updates to income tax forms, implementation of salary increases, bonuses and commissions and other payroll changes. Lead payroll and benefit programs through effective planning and recommendations based on the organizational needs, budgets and external data to drive recruitment and retention.
- Maintain and update employee records including payroll, benefit forms, records of employment, personnel files, disability claims, performance reviews, contracts, professional development and certifications.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring changes to legislative requirements and through the effective development and maintenance of policies, programs and training that meets or exceeds legislative obligations.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Labour Relations, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation or completion of a professional development program in Human Resources.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) or relevant work experience in payroll.
- A minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources that includes payroll administration, with at least 3 years in a management capacity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage with all levels and stakeholders.
- Ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, highly organized with the ability to multitask and results driven.
- Strong knowledge of payroll systems, internal controls and management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide beneficial recommendations to solve HR related issues related to regulations, laws and policies.
- Well developed coaching and leadership skills.
- A self- starter with a high degree of initiative.
- A comprehensive understanding of employment legislation including but not limited to; the Ontario Employment Standards, Human Rights, Occupational Health & Safety, Pay Equity and Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Excellent MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Maestro ERP, Ceridian Powerpay and Dayforce HCM is an asset.
- Experience within the energy sector or construction industry is considered an asset.
What We Offer:
Panasonic Eco Solutions Canada Inc. is located in Mississauga Ontario at Panasonic Canada Inc.’s head office with quick access to the 401, the selected candidate will be offered competitive compensation and the change to be part of a world class organization.
Panasonic Eco Solutions Canada Inc. is committed to diversity and equity in our workforce.
Panasonic Eco Solutions Canada Inc. has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodation for job applicants with disabilities, as appropriate and requested. As such, reasonable accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
We thank you for interest in working for Panasonic Eco Solutions Canada Inc. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for the position, please submit your resume and a one-page letter that outlines the top three HR challenges you feel businesses are faced with today, to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Workplace / Employment Law Manager 91,000 - 110,000 jobs in Mississauga
- Construction Industries Workplace / Employment Law Manager 91,000 - 110,000 jobs in Mississauga
- Energy – Production and Distribution (e.g. Oil, Gas, Electricity) Workplace / Employment Law Manager 91,000 - 110,000 jobs in Mississauga