Manager, Talent Acquisition
Realize your career potential at William Osler Health System, an award winning workplace, ‘Accredited with Exemplary Standing’ from Accreditation Canada. Osler is one of Canada’s largest community hospital corporations, with three dynamic sites – Brampton Civic Hospital, Etobicoke General Hospital and Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health & Wellness– serving 1.3 million residents of the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and surrounding communities in the Central West Toronto area. At Osler we are committed to our Vision: Patient-inspired health care without boundaries.
Manager, Talent Acquisition – One (1) Full Time
DEPARTMENT/CAMPUS: Human Resources – Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health & Wellness
TRAVEL: Must have reliable vehicle as position requires travel between multiple Osler sites
POSTING NUMBER: OSLER06511
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition & Total Rewards. William Osler Health System is seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition. This role will focus on leading and developing a team, planning for future talent needs, workforce analysis, stakeholder management and customer service in order to reflect WOHS competencies, mission, vision and values. You will partner with organizational leaders at all levels to develop and deliver customized, integrated and sustainable solutions to recruitment and will lead the Talent team in reviewing current processes to ensure optimal efficiency and customer service. This position has direct reports and includes budget management responsibilities.
- Design and create a best practice Talent environment which promotes top quartile performance
- Design and implement a competency and behavioural based talent system aligned with the corporate competencies, mission, vision and values
- Lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in developing a best practice talent system
- Design and develop a strategic, innovative and effective recruitment plan for WOHS
- Identify networking activities such as attending career establishing partnership opportunity with community partners and post-secondary educational institutions
- Post – Secondary education and Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management or Business related field
- Minimum 5-10 years of progressive strategic recruitment experience
- Certificate in Human Resources Management and/or CHRP designation is an asset
- Experience developing and implementing competency and behavioural based talent systems
- Understanding of strategic human resources and best-practice methodologies that exist related to recruitment and proven ability to successfully implement these methodologies
- Strong leader who builds trust and relationships easily and is seen to be a champion of change
- Proven ability to develop teams, manage people, lead large projects and improve processes to increase efficiency and customer service
- Proven customer service orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you’re interested in pursuing this role, we would like to hear from you.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday March 28, 2019
POSTED: Thursday March 14, 2019
Osler values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility Ontario Disability Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose.
*Please note that only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
**In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications
To apply please visit our Careers website at https://careeropportunities.williamoslerhs.ca and apply to Job Posting OSLER06511