Senior Manager, Talent & Learning Advisory, Transformation
The Senior Manager, Talent & Learning Advisor (TLA) is responsible for partnering with HR and Business Transformation leaders to assess capabilities required to enable future operating models and develop talent and learning strategies that drive business transformation outcomes.
This position manages relationships and deliverables across multiple phases and waves within a Transformation Program. It requires critical strategic thinking, as well as a good balance between understanding of TD’s operating model and the Program structure and governance; combined with a solid knowledge of performance consulting practices, strong strategy planning, change management, collaboration, stakeholder management, project management and communication skills.
- Key relationship manager for HR Business Partners and the Business Program Transformation Leaders on all aspect of learning and development. Manage all facets of stakeholder engagement, alignment and communication.
- Defines capabilities required to deliver the business transformation strategy and develops strategic learning plans that support the activation of future operating models.
- Leads performance consulting and needs analysis with HR and the business, diagnoses gaps and develops effective solutions to address capability development needs.
- Provides learning advisory and thought leadership to stakeholders, brings understanding of new and innovative learning approaches to meet business needs.
- Leads the creation of business case and briefings including recommended solutions that enable business priorities for the Program Leadership Team
- Has overall accountability for development and execution of the Transformation Program Learning and Development Strategy.
- Lead the Transformation Program Learning and Development Workstream formed by a team of colleagues, business partners and external vendor(s). This team is chartered with the execution of the learning strategy including program design, development, delivery and assessment.
- Provide senior oversight and is accountable for all the learning deliverables of the Transformation Program ensuring outcomes meet the needs of the operating model and are aligned with overall project vision.
- Develops structure and staffing recommendations to ensure L&D workstream is appropriately resourced to meet the objectives of the program.
- Contributes to end-to-end talent strategy of the transformation program as well as enterprise priorities within the broader Talent COE
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
- 7+ years of leadership experience in performance, talent or strategy consulting, with experience defining strategic capabilities and executing on plans to address gaps
- Experience developing talent & learning strategies
- Proven experience providing thought leadership to senior level executives on accelerating organizational performance, ability to scan market and provide best practice research and insights on a broad range of topics
- Ability to build and deliver executive level presentations and analysis
- Enjoys working on complex issues and generating business oriented creative solutions
- Has proven planning and project management skills, with an ability to provide oversight and coordination of multiple projects and changing priorities under tight timelines and with multiple stakeholders
- Understands performance consulting methodologies and best practices
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders including executives, program support, external partners and vendors
- University degree preferably in a business discipline, MBA an asset.