Lead. Innovate. Grow.
Are you a highly-motivated HR professional ready to take your career to the next level? We have several exciting HR Generalist Opportunities across the GTA, including Vaughan, Peel and Burlington.
While the primary focus of these roles would be to manage the full cycle recruitment process, the scope of these positions will also include:
- Supporting a number of HR related assignments / projects including research, analysis and day-to-day HR administration. Examples include creating policy manuals, standardizing new hire documents, developing / implementing orientation programs, etc.
- Developing and implementing a Recruitment Strategy with the intent to build a campaign, system and overall process to generate an on-going pool of candidates.
- Developing and maintaining a social media strategy that will promote the organization as a leader in the sector.
- Supporting payroll and benefit related projects as assigned.
- Supporting other key HR assignments that may include H&S, Performance Management, Compensation Reviews, etc.
Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business - must be in the process of pursuing or completing CHRP - exposure to marketing and technology would be considered a strong asset.
- Outgoing, professional and assertive in communication with an emphasis on building and supporting client relationships.
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in social media - i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. Experience in web design would be an asset!
- Tech savvy with a flair for creativity, innovation and design.
- A true passion for People, HR and building organizations!
- Self- motivated, ambitious and entrepreneurial – with excellent organization / multi-tasking skills.
More searches like this
- HR Consultant - Firm Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Ontario
- Not-For-Profit Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Ontario
- Other Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Ontario