Human Resources Generalist
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR related duties such as staying up to date with employment law changes, conducting market research on HR best practices, responding to employee questions and concerns, helping set up employee programs and offering a day to day administrative support to the HR team.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- RRSP with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses
- Proactively supports with the development and implementation of corporate HR programs, policies and procedures to achieve strategic business unit goals and operational objectives
- Stays current with legal requirements and government reporting regulations to ensure policies and procedures are in compliance
- Provides guidance and support to associates with the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, and benefits
- Partners with business unit leadership to recruit, interview, select and promote associates
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written) considered and asset
- Must have five (5) years of human resources experience with progressively increasing responsibility in employee relations, recruitment or in a generalist role
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related field
- CHRP or CHRL Designation is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Nepean
- Retail Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Nepean