Talent Management Specialist
7 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Talent Management Specialist – Human Resources
Location: Midtown Toronto (1 Vacancy)
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
We are currently looking for a Talent Management Specialist to join our growing Human Resources Department.
2019 marks our 100th Anniversary, and we didn’t get here by accident. HH Angus was founded in 1919 and today we are one of Canada’s largest private engineering firms. Since its inception, HH Angus has been providing consulting engineering services to a broad range of clients in the Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial sectors, in addition to our current deep portfolio of work both in the energy generation / distribution industry, and in the technology sector.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry that strives to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. At HH Angus, we’re committed to wellness and a strong work/life balance. We love our work, but we like to have fun too. Social activities include sports, community involvement, team outings, and charitable outreach. Our unrivalled company culture is a big part of why so many employees want to stay, giving us one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. The Talent Management Specialist will be reporting directly to the HR Director
- Partnering with the HR Director to design, implement, maintain, monitor and enhance talent management strategies, programs, tools and processes - including performance management, rewards and recognition, strategic workforce planning and succession planning, and learning and development
- Working with HR Director to ensure that tools, programs and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Using data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of programs and processes.
- Keeping up to date with trends and best practice in areas of expertise
- Providing day-to-day coaching and HR expertise and support in a broad range of disciplines
- Provides back-up to team members as needed, and provides HR-related support as requested by the HR Director.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in HR or related field
- CHRL Designation strongly preferred
- 10 years progressive HR experience. Preferred experience in talent management, OD and change management.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to plan, manage and execute projects from design through implementation.
- Track record of success in designing + implementing projects that have improved business performance
- Experience in training design and delivery. Skilled facilitator.
- Excellent client relationship management skills. Able to partner and work effectively with employees and leaders at all levels.
- Proven coaching and influencing skills. Good conflict resolution skills.
- Able to work through complex problems and manage ambiguity.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment.
- A working knowledge of all relevant employment legislation.
- A high level of integrity, discretion, and credibility.
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote “job title” in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HH Angus is a 2019 winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.