Human Resources Administrator
F & P Mfg., offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a fast paced, highly automated, state-of-the-art automotive parts manufacturing facility. F&P Mfg., is located in Tottenham, 40 minutes north of the Toronto airport.
F & P Mfg., is a tier one supplier producing suspension components supplying Honda, Tesla, FCA and GM. Our two onsite plants do everything from stamping and hydroforming to modular assembly. With over 30 years of experience and 900 associates committed to; quality, new model projects and research & development F&P Mfg., offers a great career opportunity.
F&P is adding to our current HR team to support our growing manufacturing facility.
Position summary: Under the direction of the supervisor, responsible for managing the temporary associate program through multiple agencies, all aspects of internal and external hiring, creating reports as needed, and other duties as required.
- Manage temporary associate program through multiple agencies
- Manage internal and external recruitment processes
- Information resource for associates and management
- Special projects as required
- Other Human Resources duties as required
- Post-Secondary education (degree/ diploma) in related field, preferably in Human Resources with
- 2 – 5 years of experience in an employment agency as a recruiter OR
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a Human Resources department preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends as required for recruiting purposes
- Understanding of the talent acquisition process
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Organized, efficient self-starter who has the ability to catch on quickly and is adaptable to change
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a strictly confidential and professional manner
- Proficient with MS Office and HRIS systems
- Experience with various recruitment marketing strategies
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including incentive bonus, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities.