Senior Specialist, Performance Management
5 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Bring your leadership skills and your performance management expertise to this Senior Specialist, Performance Management position.
This permanent-full time position is an exceptional opportunity to become a member of the Human Resources Leadership and Culture team, where you will responsible for developing and managing the principles that govern the performance management strategy while providing strategic advice and guidance on various performance management initiatives.
How You Will Be Contributing
- Leading the evolution of CMHC’s corporate performance management framework through continuous improvement towards a high performance culture
- Providing ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance management drives positive sustainable change, identifies and manages risks and supports the accomplishment of CMHC’s strategic objectives
- Providing coaching and guidance to the HR Business Partnership team and other HR stakeholders in liaising with the performance management system, performance measures, while keeping abreast of issue management, client feedback etc.
- Overseeing the annual goal setting process within the organization and conducting an analysis to ensure goals are in line with the achievement of CMHC’s company strategy.
- Communicating and maintaining the annual calendar for the performance management process.
- Reviewing performance management with a lens of goal agility, continuous feedback, and a coaching and development mindset,
- Aligning performance management practices to evolving Future of work initiatives and Results Only Work Environment™ (ROWE).
- Developing, maintaining, and delivering training resources that enable People Leaders to excel at coaching for results
- Identifying, enhancing and maintaining CMHC’s suite of performance management technology and tools.
What We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources, industrial relations, psychology or a related field or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience providing guidance and developing performance management and/or related initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to think outside-the-box
- Solid demonstration of fostering system-wide thinking
- Expert oral and written communication skills and ability to influence a variety of audiences, including executives
- A collaborative team player that demonstrates leadership and inclusion
- Advanced ability to recognize key or underlying factors in situations and uses this insight for guiding strategy and activities
- Expert ability to identify and analyze trends, patterns and issues and provide solutions
- Advanced skill in examining issues from the clients’/stakeholders’ perspectives, and designing and delivering business solutions that meet their needs.
Communicating Effectively, Meeting Client/Stakeholder Needs, Forward Thinking
What CMHC Has To Offer
- Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™)*
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Comprehensive flex benefit program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Eligibility for Performance Bonuses
- In-house learning and development opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Various on-site amenities
*ROWE involves a cultural shift away from managing people to managing work. Employees have full autonomy and accountability to choose when and where to work in order to be efficient, effective, and achieve results.