Human Resources Representative
The City of Burlington has a long-term contract opening for a key member of our team. The HR Representative works in partnership with departments to support them in service delivery
Our team is supportive, friendly and we work hard. As a member of the team you will bring at least 3 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Diversity & Inclusion;
- Employee Relations or;
- Labour Relations
Your profile will include the following:
- A university degree and/or a HR post-graduate diploma;
- CHRL designation, or in progress;
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence;
- Sound decision making;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tight deadlines;
- Strong relationship building and consultation skills.
This is a contract/job rotation opportunity available until September 2020 with the possibility of an extension until December 2020.
To apply, please visit www.burlington.ca/careers and click on “View Jobs”. Please note that applications are only accepted online. If you require assistance, please contact Human Resources at 905-335-7602.