Talent Acquistion Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Aurum Group is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding team in Calgary. Attributes include strong organizational skills, excellent work ethic, and the ability to work in a team setting.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across Canada. We offer a competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, pension and opportunities for continuing education & advancement.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will handle a variety of personnel related duties. You will be responsible for onboarding all new employees by providing the proper training and tools needed. We are looking for an eager, outgoing, dependable, and professional individual with good communication and teamwork skills to join our team!
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Creatively source candidates by maximizing internet resources, direct calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit through phone screens, interviews and pre-employment assessments
- Work collectively with recruitment team on candidate communication, interview coordination, reference checks and employee onboarding.
- Prepare routine documentation appropriate to the recruitment process and engagement of new employees
- Remain current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policies, and provincial and federal legislation, ensuring employment practices are always compliant
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Answer telephone and respond to telephone inquiries
- Updating calendars and reports
- Pension/Benefit coordination
- Support employees with questions regarding payroll and benefits in a timely and professional manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current HR practices, procedures and theory related to recruitment and selection
- Demonstrate ability to create and drive efficient and effective candidate generation strategies (sourcing strategies) beyond traditional recruitment mechanisms
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influential and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities & manage time effectively
- Schedule Flexibility and the ability to work outside of normal business hours
- Experience with running orientation programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with training and development
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect operations by keeping all human resource information confidential
- Experience with Employment Standards in all provinces and U.S. standards
Why should you apply:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the Job
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org