HRIS Business System Analyst
The HRIS Business System Analyst, reporting to the Director, Total Rewards & Talent Acquisition (with a dotted line to the Director of Finance), is responsible for assisting HR, Payroll, and the Centralized Scheduling Office to build and execute the HRIS strategic plan. The incumbent will develop a strong understanding of HR, scheduling and payroll administrative processes to leverage system improvements to the betterment of process design and flow. To this end, the incumbent will develop and maintain all effective documentation to ensure a high level of responsive end-user support. Lastly, the incumbent will collaborate with IT to ensure service level agreements with the vendors are maintained and that regular communication to the HRIS steering committee on systems improvements are provided. The successful candidate will contribute to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Information Technology or related field required.
- Post-secondary diploma in payroll administration or business administration an asset.
- 2-3 years of experience in HRIS administration and end-user support.
- Related work experience in a complex, multi-union environment required, preferably within the health care sector.
- Experience working with scheduling software, such as ESP (Kronos).
- Project management experience an asset.
- Experience with producing and analyzing a variety of HRIS reports.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently on on-going assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with a proven track record in building and maintaining cross-functional relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SQL report writing, Crystal and data management programs.