Human Resources Manager
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
The HR Manager, Commercial & Finance Functions, Canada is responsible for providing business partnership support to our Sales, Marketing and Finance functions who work for the Mondelēz International Canada Business Unit. In partnership with the HR Lead for our Commercial & Finance Functions, this role will support strategic initiatives across the full employee lifecycle. This includes: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Performance Management, Coaching / Development, Succession Planning, Rewards & Recognition, Workforce Planning, and Exits / Retirements. Through this work, the HR Manager, with the HR Business Leader and the broader Canada HR Team, will build the right culture with the right talent to drive sustainable business growth.
- Provide HR Business Partnering expertise and support to relevant client groups across all elements of the employee lifecycle, including talent attraction, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, coaching / development, succession planning, rewards & recognition, workforce planning and exits / retirements;
- Partner with the HR Business Leader and our Canada Business Unit Talent Management Lead to design, build and implement organization effectiveness solutions that address organization design, skill, capability, and/or talent gaps;
- Create and champion a diverse and inclusive workplace in compliance with provincial and federal laws;
- Lead and manage change for your client group and across the HR function;
- Comfortably run reports from our human capital management systems (currently SAP / Success Factors), leverage analytics, and translate them into insights and actions for our organization and our talent;
- Support and guide colleagues regarding company programs, benefits and policies. Ensure that issues / questions are addressed in an accurate, consistent, and timely manner;
- Liaise with our Mondelēz Business Services Team to ensure that all elements of an employee’s profile (with information like job title, salary grade, incentive code, manager name, etc) are captured accurately and properly reflected in our systems;
- Partner with our global HR team to provide Canada-specific knowledge re: our employee policies, benefits, and people practices for key initiatives;
- Stay abreast of relevant market practices and connected with external networks to build capability and credibility as a thought leader.