Human Resource Business Partner
Primary Job Functions:
- Recruitment of highly motivated and capable employees, both hourly and salaried
- Provide advice and assistance to the Production Supervisors and Managers to ensure that the Collective Agreement is followed. Deal directly with members of the Union Executive on various issues. Also part of the Management Collective Bargaining Team
- Administration of payroll and benefit systems
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant laws and legislation to ensure compliance
- CHRP Designation Preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years Human Resources experience in a Unionized Shop
- Excellent communication, strategic planning, organizational & facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.