Specialist, HRIS (Dayforce HCM), Pension and Benefits
Plexxus is a not-for-profit shared services organization which provides value added services to its Member and Customer hospitals.
Plexxus provides Logistics (Distribution, In-Hospital Logistics, Purchasing, Product Support, Accounts Payable), Strategic (Sourcing, Spend Management, Supplier Management, Contract Management, Innovation & Strategic Partnerships) and Support and Enablement (Information Technology, Data Governance & Management, Customer Relationship Management, Corporate (Human Resources, Finance), Customer Support) services.
VISION: Plexxus is the leading shared service organization in Canadian healthcare.
MISSION: Plexxus relentlessly delivers value to its Members and Customers through service excellence.
VALUES: Excellence, Responsive, Accountable, Collaborative
Plexxus serves a diverse group of hospitals consisting of specialty, community based, academic and research hospitals. Plexxus Member hospitals include: Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Lakeridge Health, North York General, Sinai Health System, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Scarborough Health Network, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto East Health Network, University Health Network, and Women’s College Hospital. Plexxus Customer hospitals include: Campbellford Memorial Hospital, Haliburton Highlands Health Services, Mackenzie Health, Markham Stouffville Hospital, Northumberland Hills Hospital, Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Ross Memorial Hospital, Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre, Southlake Regional Health Centre, and Stevenson Memorial Hospital.
- Support Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) system projects
- Act as super user for Dayforce HCM, providing training and guidance to Administration users, Manager and other employees
- Develop training materials for users and administrators
- Support and guide Distribution Centre Operations in the use of Time and Attendance system
- Administer Dayforce HCM system (consisting of the following modules: HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, as well as any additional modules as required)
- Manage system enhancement requests, according to new or changing business requirements and optimization initiatives
- Act as the liaison with Ceridian for issue resolution, escalating critical issues as required
- Accountable for testing of system configuration changes and new release upgrades
- Identify, create and distribute standard and custom reports and HR metrics as required
- Collect and verify payroll changes for each pay period; provide information to payroll; validate all payroll activities, including yearend related to benefits and pension plans
- Work closely with the Payroll Department to ensure properly authorized changes are executed in payroll accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure data accuracy by establishing solid audit processes and checklists
- Administer the company pension plans, including timely enrollments and terminations, contributions calculation, and remittances, payments to the pension plan provider; Form 7 – annual summary of contributions; Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP) reporting
- Administer the group insurance plan
- Act as the resource person for employee questions related to payroll, benefits, pension plans and Dayforce HCM
- Participate in developing and maintain detailed documentation of HR processes and methods to ensure proper business continuity; develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines
- Maintain the HR files
- Process WSIB remittances and yearend reporting
- Support in managing disability claims
- Assist with third-party audit activities
- Manage Wellness Program initiatives
- Assist with all HR annual projects and initiatives
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources and/or related field
- Must have 5-7 years of previous experience in the Human Resources field, with emphasize on HRIS, Pension & Benefits
- Must have previous experience with Dayforce HCM, including investigating, analyzing and testing the system application
- Knowledge of Ontario employment legislation (ESA, OHSA, AODA, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with reporting tools
- Able to quickly learn and apply new technologies and upgrade existing technologies
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to work in a multi-task, deadline driven environment while adapting to changing priorities
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to work without constant supervision
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with confidential information in a discreet manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and promote and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good functional understanding of core HR, Payroll and Compensation business terminology, processes and practices
- Able to problem solve, identify root causes and implement effective solutions
Interested candidates please apply by resume to Plexxus Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. While Plexxus thanks all applicants, we advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Plexxus is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Posting Date: May 10, 2019 Closing Date: May 24, 2019