Human Resources Manager
In 10 great years, our client Dynamic Millwrights Inc., has grown to 70+ employees and for the first time is looking for an HR Manager with diverse field experience to add to its Leadership team to continue the development of a high-functioning and skilled team.
The HR Manager reports to the President and will develop, implement and oversee all policies, programs and procedures as they relate to the Human resources function, working collaboratively with the Office Manager. The HR Manager will provide strategic guidance, subject matter expertise and counsel throughout the organization.
Be a part of an organization where you can expect:
- A Leadership team who truly cares about what is best for their staff;
- A diverse and collaborative work environment;
- Reliability, transparency and serviceability;
- An openness to new challenges and adaptability to client needs, and;
- Interaction and engagement at all levels of the organization.
Your role would include:
- Development and oversight of action plans on HR related matters such as legislated and procedural compliance, development and interpretation of company policies, company programs, performance management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, retention and recruitment;
- Establishing and maintaining a holistic wellness program for staff;
- Leading work to ensure compliance with Ontario employment and safety legislation, regulations and related changes.
What you should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business or related field; CHRP or CHRL preferred;
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience; within a trade organization is a definite asset;
- Ability to quickly establish and build effective working relationships, adapting style as needed;
- Strong communication, conflict resolution and time management skills;
- Ability to deliver results within a newly established role with little framework, and;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, building and adapting in the position to support the people and strategic goals of the organization.