HR & Payroll Administrator
Naylor is an award winning, Canadian owned and family run multi-trade mechanical, electrical, plumbing and compressed air contractor. We have been providing quality service, maintenance, repairs and installations to the commercial and industrial sector for over 50 years. Our commitment to hiring the best of the best allows us to provide strong technical expertise and knowledge to our customers, fostering long term partnerships with both our customers and employees. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.naylorbp.com
We are looking for a Contract (6 months) HR & Payroll Administrator to join our Human Resources team. This role will entail developing and managing the timely payment of both salaried and hourly employees as well as benefits administration.
Specific duties will include:
- Set up, terminate and update employee information
- Input and process weekly payroll for multiple companies
- Prepare source deductions, WSIB and other government remittances
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports
- Participate in annual procedures for all companies including T4, TA and T2200 preparation as well as calculate taxable benefits
- Maintain and coordinate disability payment records
- Coordination, setup and administration of all company benefits
- Maintain accurate and complete employee benefit files and records
- Provide prompt and accurate answers to benefit questions.
- Process employee enrollment, changes, and terminations
- Other HR duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with:
- College diploma/University Degree with a focus in Payroll/Benefits/Human Resources
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification an asset
- Previous Payroll and Benefits experience considered an asset
- Proficient in MS office and accounting software
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP an asset
- Demonstrates attention to detail, quality and accuracy in work
- Is able to resolve problems by evaluating options and developing solutions
- Strong communication skills
Candidates interested in applying for the above position should forward a PDF or Word version of their resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax their resumes to 905-338-4206 attention: Human Resources.
Although we appreciate your interest in Naylor, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.